- Polish citizenship, Polish passport - Legal service

Polish citizenship guide


How to legalize a residence in Poland?

A foreigner needs documents confirming their legal stay in Poland, such as a visa, residence registration certificate, residence card or other document confirming a legal residence in Poland, in order to apply for a university. The type of the document depends on whether a foreigner is an EU citizen or not because the rules related to residence legalization in Poland are different for EU citizens.
Detailed information about residence legalization for foreigners studying in Poland is available in the following sections: