- Polish citizenship, Polish passport - Legal service

Polish citizenship guide


Residence card

The foreigner who has obtained a settlement permit or a residence permit for a long-term EC resident is granted a residence card.

A residence card, in the period of its validity, confirms the identity of the foreigner during his stay on Polish territory and, together with a travel document (passport), authorises him to repeatedly cross the Polish border without being granted a visa to Poland.

A foreigner should receive a residence card personally. In the case of a minor under 13 years of age, the residence card is received by its parents or guardians.