- Polish citizenship, Polish passport - Legal service

Polish citizenship guide


Translation of foreign documents

Foreign language documents that are attached to the Polish citizenship confirmation application have to be submitted in their Polish translation version. As a general rule, the Polish translation should be done by a Polish sworn translator. A sworn translator is a person who holds a special license, issued by the Polish Minister of Justice, to do translations of foreign documents. Sworn translators specialize in translation of foreign official documents and can certify translations done by others.

read more »