- Polish citizenship, Polish passport - Legal service

Polish citizenship guide


Submitting the application through a Polish consulate

As mentioned in Submitting the application to certify Polish citizenship, persons residing abroad can submit the Polish citizenship certification application through a Polish consulate. In such cases, the Polish consulate sends the application to Poland, to a relevant Provincial Office (urząd wojewódzki). For those who do not know the Polish language, preparing the application and the necessary documents is definitely easier with the help of the consulate.

read more »