- Polish citizenship, Polish passport - Legal service

Polish citizenship guide


Submitting the application at a Provincial Office

Every applicant, regardless of the fact whether he/she resides in Poland or abroad can submit the application directly at a relevant Provincial Office in Poland (urząd wojewódzki). A person who resides in Poland, and is able to communicate in the Polish language should not have any difficulties. Such a person may either submit the application his/herself, or hire a lawyer who specializes in citizenship law. In the first case, the applicant needs to prepare the application and gather the necessary documents (more details in: The application to have Polish citizenship certified – the content and The required documents).

read more »